Time to go Beyond Mobile Thinking – At home as well as in our business, mobility has literally transformed the way how we work, live and play. Whoever has not even reached for a meeting is the reason as we are not very much sure of the exact location and time. For such circumstances, we all rely on our Smart Phone to get the answer. We wish to capture all our moments and grab all of them like our kid’s first milestone or game, and our mobile devices help to share the moment almost at that time only. From over a decade, most of the organizations are taking a ‘ready, fire and aim’ kind of approach to deploy mobile technologies. Such attempts need to be strategic, coming all response to promptly and instantly proliferating devices and apps. Though, with time organizations and enterprises have been investing their time out along with the resources to define a mobile strategy that enables them to change the enterprise. Let’s have a brief idea where we have been and where in real we are moving in terms of enterprise mobility.
- Mobile growth is increasing – As per the survey done, among seven billion people worldwide around six of them have mobile phones these days. Customers as well as workers are unleashed enabling new business models and prototypes transforming industries at a speedy pace. If you look at Facebook or SnapChat or Uber, around 400 million users login from their mobile devices. In other way, mobility is basically the primary way through which users interact and get things done.
- User convenience ascends everything – Are you aware of the fact that out of four mobile apps that are downloaded, one out of them is never used again. This is true and reveals a higher percentage of apps falling short of expectations. If mobile app professionals can’t implement or innovate instantly, users will simply stop or delete making use of them. People along with the firms wish more demand and instant advantage from the mobile experience.
- Having a high quality experience is must – Along with lending an appealing look and feel, users expect mobile apps to be available, intuitive and lend the necessary content. Are you designing web apps that relate with back end systems? Or are they secure enough with a single sign on? Are they role based that is whether a partner, customer or a supplier with the tasks users requires being productive? If you miss any one of these, your risk will get either deleted or ignored.
- Integration with back end systems is like a necessity – Along with having the right content, mobile apps demand the apt context. If I am using a site to put items in my favourite or shopping cart, I expect that my mobile app has the same shopping cart details so that I can place an order whenever possible an wherever I am ready to do the same. When it comes to integration of client facing apps including internal ones too, often IT departments could face a critical, time consuming and a costly task.
- Mobile development needs consistent delivery – Mobile apps never ever finish approximate .87% of organizations release or update for mobile apps each six months or less. As users, we all have come up to expect regular updates or improvisations that lend timely new enhancements and features. The ability to collect user data, fine tune, analyze and release it equals consistent delivery. Does one of the apps on your mobile device require to be updated? This is what we are concerned about in this point.
- Use APIs to accelerate innovation – Mobile app development needs prompt development across a large variety of channels and devices. An API based approach assures flexibility or agility. By leveraging a complete catalogue of mobile APIs, mobile app professionals are released from data storage problem and retrieve record systems, whereas security policies and authentication can be deployed in a seamless way that accelerates mobile innovation.
- Balance both needed user experience and security – While using my mobile phone, there is a very little difference in between my personal and professional life. I use it for several purposes such as fill out an expense report, check e-mails, send tweets, and capture photos, play games and more. I bring my device at my workstation and don’t wish my employer locks up everything. As long as I can freely access my mobile phone to do my personal stuff, I don’t mind at all if there is any security constraint around my corporate apps and data.
- The cloud expedites mobile development – In existing digital platform, different departments in an enterprise want to innovate at their own pace whereas IT team wants the features and tools that assist speedy development as well as integration. This is basically where the cloud intersects with the mobile app development to streamline user security, back end integration and management.
- Mobility has been changing with other tech megatrends – The convergence of cloud, mobility, big data and the internet is happening across diverse number of industries. Just for an example, when a doctor remotely access patient details with the help of sensors that evaluate significant signs and correlate those details with the information about different treatments for efficient diagnoses as well as outcomes. Adding more, healthcare practitioners are capable to communicate with each other and their patients with the wireless video conferencing, and leveraging location based solutions.
- Go beyond mobile first as this is the time for a mobile plus move – This is the time to look for a mobile strategy that brings all together cloud, enterprise mobility, along with the internet platform. At present, Smart Phone is like a necessity. Without it, we are like nothing and could notice it within a fraction of seconds.
So, you like the post. In any case, do make sure to give your valuable feedback. And for mobile development, you are free to get in touch with Web Outsourcing Team specialized mobile developers team at firstname.lastname@example.org.