The introduction of recent technological tools has actually made it in real possible to draft scalable, robust and secure web applications maintaining a prompt and quick approach. Owing to such an increase in it, it has also become simpler and friendly to create ultra rapid PHP applications. The web development support for the same lies with the help of the framework named ‘Scavix’. One of the most common and feasible issues that arise in our mind while creating a new application for the web is that the consumers end up claiming and figuring out the relevant source code. Although, it always make sense to use some of the specific components again that have been already created and proved as fast and effective. The great advantage of utilizing the aforementioned framework is that it enables a direct use and significance of improvisations and fixing bugs in all web applications that are based in accord to the framework. Adding to this, the framework pretends to smoothly work on all kinds of web server that holds the capability of implementing PHP scripts. Though, it is preferable to use a web server that is stable as well as fast quite similar to Apache. And make sure to enable the short_open_tag in the PHP settings for efficient operation of the framework. In general, the framework is the primary layer in between the application code and web database or server. It executes the essential functionalities and features needed for the most of the web applications including session handling, translation, localization, database access, caching, security and more.
Thinking of how to get started with the web development process of creating an ultra rapid PHP framework? Here you can have a quick glance at the approach. As the framework is exclusively designed to assist you with the rapid development of web applications, it would be great to devise a root print of the web server document to the application folder of your own next to the same. You just require two files namely index.PHP and config.PHP. .htaccess file will assist you fetch good URLs by enabling mod_rewrite. The web development process features the automated loading mechanism and if you seem to proffer storage to all classes in files named as .class.php, then it is must to incorporate the path of all the files to the source path and the framework will locate them easily.
- Database – It is must in development domain and the web development framework is needed as it enables functioning and operation without any hassle. Adding more, this development framework can easily handle all the SQLite databases along with the good PHP support on the host.
- Logging – It is always advisable to create error logs of PHP into a new folder. The web development framework can handle any of the logging formats like that is easily readable via WdfTracer tool. In fact, it is also must to devise a controller with the blog addressing an index method. Quite similar to this and following the class path adjustment, the folder controller should be developed featuring a file title named as blog.class.php.
- Templates – In general, the web framework follows the model view controller pattern. Precisely it includes the control pattern of abstraction presentation that means that each part can act as a standalone component. A template addresses a tpl.php and a class.php file in other template as a standalone component. So it is vital to make sure that the framework does not make use of a template engine that is external but is the inline syntax of PHP. It lets the easy porting of files through the existing PHP web applications.
- Database connection – It is a must need and the framework provides a wide array of multiple ways of fetching data from the MySQL and SQLite databases. You can even make use of a query along with in the loop for each as it is accessible and used on a huge scale. The queries are in general conducted out following the data access via iteration process.
- Debugging code – The framework is available with more logging and debugging features as against any usual function of PHP error_log. The one that is widely used is the log_debug that lets the writing of the pass data to any of the configuration. Other few normal functions involve log_hint(), log_warn() and log_error() that grants writing the similar logs but with more easier filtration process.
Unnecessary to put thought in, there are numerous service providers and outsourcing companies providing PHP development and customization services. One of the best examples of the same is Web Outsourcing Team. Providing cutting edge competition to others, the skilled and experienced PHP professionals understand know-how’s of PHP platform as well as knows how to develop an ultra rapid PHP applications. For more details about the company feel free to ping them at firstname.lastname@example.org.